WHO IS IT AIMED AT?
- Students with general difficulties that affect their academic performance
- Students with behavioural problems in class or at home
- To guide parents and students. Understand and solve problems.
- Students that fail a lot of subjects (in general).
- Children and teenagers with behavioural problems.
- Students underperforming without an apparent cause.
- Unmotivated students and/or discouraged.
- Students that need to improve their studying habits and academic responsibilities.
- Students that want to optimize their performance.
- Students that suffer from anxiety during exams.
- Students with Special Educational Needs (Attention Deficit Disorder, Hyperactivity Disorder, dyslexia, dysgraphia , dyscalculia).
- Scared of public speaking (presentations, oral exams, etc.).
- Students that are rejected, ignored, shy, aggressive, “lazy”…
- Parents that need to regain control of their children.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- Evaluation of the possible problem.
- Diagnosis and preparation of a report.
- Specialised intervention, exclusive and personalised.
- Work based on psychoeducational diagnosis.
- Programmed intervention, with a limited time frame and specific objectives.
WHAT IS THE OBJECTIVE?
- Help students overcome specific or chronified obstacles affecting their academic performance and their personal life.
- Promote Independence and responsibility in school activities.
- Motivate students towards a change in attitude and conduct.
- Guide parents and students to understand and resolve problems that affect them.
- Optimize the students’ performance and organization with studying techniques.